Thank you to everyone who purchased tickets, corporate tables & sponsored the Soirée. We are officially sold out!
St. Patrick’s Home Foundation’s 5th Annual Soirée, “A Night in Casablanca” will take place on Thursday, March 8, 2018. We are pleased to welcome back Colonnade Investments Inc. as our Presenting Sponsor and look forward to an enchanting evening, set in Rick’s Café Américain from the classic film, Casablanca.
Important Details for Guests Attending the Soirée:
- Registration and Cocktail Reception begin at 6:00 p.m.
- Dinner is at 7:00 p.m.
- This is a ticketless event. When you arrive, check in at the registration desk and you will be provided with your table number.
- There is free parking onsite at the Infinity Centre, which is located at 2901 Gibford Drive (near Hunt Club & Uplands intersection).
- Dress is business/cocktail attire. If you’re feeling inspired, feel free to dress in 1940’s or Moroccan attire.
- You can check out the entertainment for the evening, along with auction items over on the Soirée website at www.stpatssoiree.com.
If you have any questions, please contact Sarah McKinnon, Development Manager at 613-731-4660 ext. 352.
Once again, thank you!