Every St. Patrick’s Home Foundation project directly benefits our residents.
Your leadership and support, along with your fellow Founding Members, will fund innovative therapeutic, palliative and spiritual care, and social programming for our residents. Long-term care is not just about end of life, but is truly about quality of life.
We value your influential leadership as a member of Leaders ‘N Pearls. By taking part in this philanthropic initiative, you will be having a direct impact in the lives of our seniors.
Leaders ‘N Pearls are committed to:
- Being an ambassador, championing the work of St. Pat’s Home Foundation to ensure that our residents remain at the heart and soul of our Home – active, engaged and connected to their friends and family
- Contributing a tax deductible gift of $1,000 per year, for three years
- Learning about issues affecting our residents and helping to direct funds in order to achieve the greatest impact on their care and quality of life
As a member of Leaders ‘N Pearls, you will receive the following benefits:
- The opportunity to connect and collaborate with like-minded women
- Two networking events during the year
- Exclusive Circle of Caring newsletter, with timely reports on the impact of your donation
- Recognition in St. Patrick’s Home of Ottawa Foundation’s communications, including print and online (with your permission)
- Invitation to attend St. Patrick’s Home of Ottawa Foundation events
Want to learn more? Come for a tour of St. Pat’s and see the wonderful impact you’ll have first-hand. Call Meg Friedman, Executive Director, at 613-731-4660 ext. 350 and she will be happy to show you around the Home.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s expected of a member?
Members commit to a pledge of $1,500 or $3,000 over a 3 year period. Some members make a $500 or $1,000 gift annually, while others opt to make a monthly donation or give in installments. You are welcome to contribute through whichever method works best for you. See membership levels.
How often do we meet?
St. Pat’s Home Foundation organizes two get-togethers each year exclusively for Leaders ‘n Pearls members. We will also extend invitations to all members to participate in special events, such as our annual Soirée.
How do members of Leaders ‘n Pearls Giving Circle make funding decisions?
St. Pat’s Foundation staff will provide members with updates on the evolving and priority needs facing our residents, based on research, medical team guidance and consultation with Home staff. Then, members collectively decide (at one of our annual meetings) where to direct their contributions.
Call Meg Friedman, Executive Director, at 613-731-4660 ext. 350 and she will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Attn: Meg Friedman, Executive Director
St. Patrick’s Home of Ottawa Foundation
2865 Riverside Drive
Ottawa, ON K1V 8N5
Because of You
Residents recently enjoyed an outing to Dairy Queen, made possible by the support of Leaders ‘N Pearls members.
“I ate my favourite. Peanut butter parfait. Oh boy, I enjoyed it. We had a great time and we enjoyed ourselves. It allowed us to meet other residents from other floors.”Lionel