Thank you for thinking of our residents at this time of year and funding priority needs to ensure they receive the best care. It would not be possible without generous support from donors like you!
Thanks to you, our donors, St. Patrick’s Home Foundation is investing in our programs & services, advancing care, and funding the purchase of medical equipment.
The priority needs of St. Pat’s Home are as diverse as the residents we care for. Replacing and purchasing new equipment is always a priority at the Home and your support goes a long way in ensuring our health care teams have the tools needed to provide the best quality care.
Through the generosity of our community, the Foundation is able to support the purchase of medical equipment, enhancing our programs and services for the 288 residents who call St. Pat’s Home.
If you would like to make a gift today, please donate through our secure online form or call Ruth Catana at 613-731-4600 Ext 350 or email@example.com.
Here is the list of our Home’s current priority needs:
- Community and Social Engagement Program – Launched in 2014 your support continue to provide residents with the opportunity to stay connected to their community through outings, having community groups entertain our residents and supporting music therapy. $10,000
- Palliative and Spiritual Program – $65,000
- Ceiling Tracks & Motors – $29,000 (for 10 lifts and 3 cassette motors, which allow the ceiling tracks to function as lifts)
- Slings – 30 x $620 each = $18,600
- Music & Memory Program – iPods and Headphones – 10 x $300 each= $3,000
- Palliative Care Sleeper Beds – 7 x $1,800 each = $12,600
Please join us in providing the best quality care for our residents. Each and every one of us would like our loved ones to receive the best possible healthcare. Together we can make a difference.
Be a Caring Angel this Christmas season and bring joy to our residents.