Thank you for your gifts and for being part of the St. Pat’s family. You are making a difference.
St. Pat’s, through its philanthropic activities, assists St. Patrick’s Home in securing the resources required to fulfill and enhance its mission of caring.
To this end, the Foundation considers its mandate to be:
- Ensure responsible and ethical management of Foundation resources;
- Identify, in collaboration with the Home, immediate and future charitable requirements essential to the maintenance of quality service consistent with the Home’s mission and values;
- Seek increased charitable and volunteer support for the Home through fundraising and goodwill;
- Develop and strengthen relationships with donors, volunteers, board members, medical and Home staff, and with the communities we serve;
- Promote St. Pat’s distinctive achievements and specialties, as well as its future direction, through communications; and
- Pursue a high level of commitment and professional excellence in Foundation activities
The past year, your generosity has enabled us to purchase new equipment to enhance the care to our residents. Thank you for your gifts and for being part of the St. Pat’s family.
For more information view our registered charity listing on the Canada Revenue Agency website.
If you would like to receive a copy of the Foundation Financial Statement, please contact the Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.